Hawaii Upcycling Project Shopper in Visetos Leather Mix
The natural beauty of Hawaii is portrayed in an artisan manner atop the medium shopper.
Size - Medium
Color - White | WHITE
The vivid plant life of the Hawaiian Islands is depicted through hand-painted flora in a wide array of tropical tones. White Visetos coated canvas is framed by neon nappa leather, melding classic craftsmanship and iconography with eccentric optimism. Form follows function in the design of the upcycled silhouette, which features a front slip pocket for quick access to essentials and an expansive cotton twill interior with a zip pocket for prized possessions.
- Approximately 28.0 x 46.0 x 16.0 cm
- Handle drop: 24 cm
- Hand-painted Hawaiian plant motifs
- Leather top handles
- Exterior slip pocket
- Zip closure
- Interior zip pocket
- Protective leather feet
- Nappa leather trim
- Visetos monogram coated canvas
- 14k gold-plated metal hardware
- Cotton twill lining
- This product is hand-painted. Take special care to avoid long periods of exposure to sunlight, sweat, and continuous friction.
- Made in South Korea
Style # MWPBSUP02WT001